With the launch of the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) program by CMS in 2006, hospitals have dedicated significant time and resources to improving the results of CAHPS surveys. Increasingly, improving the effectiveness of a hospital contact center is viewed as an investment to improve the experience of care beginning at the first point of contact; the first three seconds influence hospital selection and builds preference (Source: SHSMD 2012). To do so requires accurate and up-to-date provider data through Provider Directory solutions with patient ratings and referral functionality that innovatively matches provider expertise with patient needs.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has resulted in a major increase in Health Information Exchange enrollments, with eight million patients enrolled in public exchanges and three million enrolled in private exchanges in 2014 (Source: SHSMD 2014). Many of these enrollees require additional assistance as they seek to procure services from hospitals who have limited past experience providing that assistance.
EchoAccess supports hospitals to consolidate the various patient access points into one-stop Patient Experience-centric “Access Centers” that ensure a continuously-improving experience for patients. EchoAccess streamlines the connection of these patients with providers, establishing a multi-faceted Patient Experience Hub (PX Hub), a streamlined central access touchpoint that is far more than a traditional call center.
EchoAccess PX Hub
Everything else… is just a call center.
Reimagine your legacy call center to transform patient experience.
Enable the shift from transactions to engagement: from volume to value.
A PX Hub delivers extraordinary patient experiences to strengthen preference at key touchpoints — beginning at the first point of contact. Replacing yesterday’s call center transactions, the EchoAccess PX Hub initiates unforgettable patient experiences for today’s competitive advantage.
Unlike a traditional center, an EchoAccess PX Hub provides the specific tools you need to shift from transactions to transformational experiences beginning at the first touchpoint.
- Call Center+
Legacy functions plus texting, responsive design consumer portal, data exchange, API
- Provider Directory
Including patient satisfaction scores by physician
- Class Enrollment
On the phone or online with secure payment
- Clinical Triage
With globally recognized Schmitt-Thompson Clinical Content
- Readmission Reduction
With calls + texts to patients and caregivers to increase kept follow-up appointments
- Solutions Team consulting
For enterprise access integration and PX coaching
Only the EchoAccess PX Hub
- Includes HCAHPS score integration provided by HealthStream, a leading CMS-certified HCAHPS survey provider and Echo’s parent company. Patient satisfaction scores by provider is vital information for callers/patients when selecting a physician
- Provides the option of installed software, CLOUD, and/or outsourced services for evenings, weekends, and peak call times
- Delivers these unique advantages and clinical triage using industry gold standard Schmitt-Thompson clinical content
- Combines EchoAccess product expertise with patient experience consulting and certification through the HealthStream Engagement Institute
- Broad talent across key disciplines including enterprise contact center consolidation for integrated access, contact center operations and emerging technologies, customer service certification
- The HealthStream Engagement Institute has coached over 350 organizations to create patient-centered cultures with measured increases in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, care quality, and profitability
- Customer Service Certification to assure extraordinary patient experiences beginning at the first point of contact
- As a CMS-certified provider of HCAHPS surveys, HealthStream provides unique insight into how to raise scores
- HealthStream provides ongoing online learning opportunities to ensure sustained improvement