Credentialing partnerships enable clients to improve the processes, streamline tasks, enhance the quality of their services and assist with regulatory requirements.
- Centralized Credentialing / Multi-Entity Integration Plan
Echo’s Centralized Credentialing/Multi-Entity Integration Plan is a solution to assist organizations that wish to integrate medical staff services across the enterprise. It includes an onsite visit to assess JA/NCQA compliance, an operations evaluation and a project plan to enable centralized activities. Outcomes may include developing a system to reduce direct and indirect credentialing costs, improve the credentialing process and assist in organizational patient safety and quality initiatives, as well as improving practitioner satisfaction with the credentialing process.
- Credentialing Process Audit and Evaluation
The credentialing process audit and evaluation identifies methods to decrease credentialing and recredentialing processing time, increase efficiency in the Medical Staff Office (MSO) to reduce direct and indirect costs and to maximize the return-on-investment of Echo and other technologies. Procedures are established to maximize technology to support credentialing activities including the Internet, email and facsimile. An audit methodology is created to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
Contact Center Consulting Solution
Contact center consulting partnerships enable clients to maximize the financial return and organizational benefit from their contact center investment with insightful, proven solutions for enterprise access integration and PX coaching.
Echo contact center consulting combines EchoAccess product expertise with patient experience consulting and certification through the HealthStream Engagement Institute. Broad talent across key disciplines includes enterprise contact center consolidation for integrated access, contact center operations and emerging technologies and customer service certification.
- The HealthStream Engagement Institute has coached over 350 organizations to create patient-centered cultures with measured increases in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, care quality, and profitability
- Customer Service Certification to assure extraordinary patient experiences beginning at the first point of contact
- As a CMS-certified provider of HCAHPS surveys, HealthStream provides unique insight into how to raise scores
- HealthStream provides ongoing online learning opportunities to ensure sustained improvement