Contact centers have moved from a siloed support function to a critical role as a central communication hub, an interconnected nerve center supporting today’s ACOs, Patient-Centered Medical Homes, and Integrated Delivery Networks.
Contact center communication hubs streamline access to care, bridge the transition from volume to value-based reimbursement and provide trust-building personal connections at an important first point of contact. At a time of industry transformation, we offer an easy to use, comprehensive solution.
- Reduce avoidable re-admissions with outbound call queuing and documentation system for post discharge follow-up calls
EchoAccess enables hospitals to launch an integrated Patient Experience Hub which unites proven call center technology with trust-building patient experiences beginning at the first point of contact.
This solution enables a shift from legacy call center transactions to transformative patient experiences to optimize every patient touch point along the continuum from inquiry to discharge, and every interaction in between.
- Reduce readmissions
- Provide telephone and internet-based physician referral
- Streamline class enrollment
- Support clinical triage with clinical content from the industry leader, Schmitt-Thompson
- Offer provider directories that include patient ratings and comments